ICAS MENA is pleased to be the only provider for the online i-act course in the MENA region. The course was developed in the UK and has been delivered worldwide. It is designed specifically for mental health and wellbeing in the workplace and is accredited by the Royal College of Psychiatrists in the UK. To enquire booking employees or line managers for this training, please contact your account manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know?
of the world’s population will suffer from mental illness in their lifetime. By 2030, depression will be the most common ailment (surpassing cancer, diabetes, and heart disease).
Line Managers Training
- Accreditation & certificate of registration as an i-act Manager
- Give managers a greater understanding of mental health and wellbeing issues and recognise when colleagues may need further help and support.
- Provide practical tools for promoting positive wellbeing in the workplace to help build resilience for ourselves as managers and for colleagues.
- Offer guidance and advice for how managers may connect with colleagues who may be experiencing a mental health or wellbeing issue.
- Provide self-care tools and tips for managers to take care of their own mental health in order to best support their teams.
Employee & Front Line Workers Training
- Accreditation & certificate of registration as an i-act Practitioner
- Give participants a greater understanding of mental health and wellbeing issues and recognise when further help and support may be required
- Provide some practical tools for managing stress, anxiety and low mood, and for promoting positive wellbeing to help build resilience
- Offer guidance and advice for how we may connect with others who may be experiencing a mental health or wellbeing issue
Employees, Wellness Champions & Front Line Workers….
HR Professionals & Health and Safety Teams
Line Managers & Leadership
How to select the right candidate to become a Mental Health Ambassador within your organisation
10 Key Benefits of the i-act Course
Participants not only improve the quality of people’s lives, they also save lives.
Is an evidence-based course which is systematically revived every three years.
Accredited & certified
Is an independently accredited training course with certified CPD points. The Course was developed in the UK, has a UK evidence-based tools and research, and can be delivered anywhere internationally.
Comprehensive Course Materials
Evidence-based course manual, toolkit and access to online resource pack.
Has fully-flexible delivery to meet the needs of the client (full-day, half-day, bite-sized and online).
Comes with over 50 practical step-by-step tools and over 95 organizations to refer onto.
Whilst i-act offers a ‘first-response’ approach to supporting someone in distress, it also maintains a pro-active approach to improving wellbeing in order to help build resilience and keep people well-hence i-act rather that re-act.
Wide target audience
Offers specialist mental health training for executives, senior managers, line-managers, HR professional, as well as general awareness course for employees, wellbeing champions, health and safety representatives and front-line workers.